Best Electric Toothbrush 2018: No matter how lazy, dull you are the first thing we have to do before having any food is brushing our teeth using a toothbrush. Brushing helps in cleaning all the germs and bacteria inside from inside the mouth. Also, it helps us to start our day fresh and healthy!And, we also have brought you an alternative for manual brushing-Electric Toothbrush.
Who doesn’t want a flawless, snowy white and healthy tooth?
All it starts with a good oral hygiene, which constitutes brushing twice a day using a good toothbrush. We all know, it is a lazy thing one must feel to do it after we wake up. No words how tough the task would be making kids brush their teeth.
So, here we come up with the best product called ‘Electric Toothbrush’ which makes the brushing task easy and a scope for better cleaning.
Electric toothbrushes have emerged as a basic device early in the beginning a few years ago. Later, many features were added to make the brush user-friendly and comfortable for the customers. There has been a good response from the market, once the product was in. Implies, people started liking it and are happy using the electric toothbrush. With so many of people sharing their smiling faces and best reviews on social media and wanting to look our best, it can’t be any happenstance that electric toothbrush sales have skyrocketed and their features have grown more and more abundant.
People now a day have been more conscious towards well being in their life in all terms. May it be a good oral hygiene, so they are willing to spend more money and time to invest in their oral hygiene. Cosmetic dentistry has shown huge growth, and electric toothbrush manufacturers have come up with lots of different models, offering attractive features across different ranges. It’s good that we’re spoilt for choice, but it also means that picking the right brush nowadays can be confusing.
We shall walk you through the product description, its usage and the reviews about the best electric toothbrushes in the market. And help you in coming to a conclusion that Electric Toothbrush is a good substitute for a manual toothbrush.
How we assess an electric toothbrush?
There were a few things that helped us to choose the best electric toothbrush for your needs. We had given equal importance to usability, the longevity of battery and the build quality.
As each electric toothbrush arrived at the Best Reviews, we have checked the packaging, instructions, and whether or not an initial charging period was required before it could be used.
We have considered the below highlighted things of the electric toothbrushes in putting them under the best reviews at the bottom.
- Design and Finishing: It is utmost important how does an electric toothbrush fit in your hand and mouth.Also every manufactures works harder for the best ergonomic design.
- We noted whether each toothbrush was oscillating or sonic.
- We gave each toothbrush a test run and judged them on ease of use, comfort, and general “feel.”
- Brushing Speed: We consider the brush speed and number of strokes and also the different modes of brushing in a specific toothbrush provided.
- Features: We also considered the supporting features the brush comes up with, like timers, Bluetooth application, Sensors, Battery indicator.
We also looked at battery recharging times and any extras that made a product stand out from the crowd.
- Accessories Provided: We also have tried to look for the additional accessories provided if any. Charger, Travel case, Brush Heads.
- Price: Finally, here comes the price, the one which matters a lot even though you are convinced with the features. We also examined feedback from existing owners to evaluate each product’s overall value.
Top Electric Toothbrushes:
Philips proudly states that its product Sonicare DiamondClean will remove seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush and also whitens your teeth with its diamond-shaped, medium-firm bristles. It has pitched into first place in 2018, thanks to the finest offering that they rightfully claim to be their best ever toothbrush.
What makes it so good?
To highlight, its look first attracts us. It has a sleek profile, 3 subdivision series (9300, 9500 and 9700) and 5 fine-looking color choices. Cashmere Grey (offering in 9300 and 9500), Black (offering in 9300 and 9500) and Lunar Blue (only for 9700). The Smart series comes with a modern and integrated designing concept; any of these can make in your bathroom a decent look while sitting in their stylish wireless charging glass.
It comes in dimensions 1.3×1.1×7.5 and weighs 2.4 pounds
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart still offers 5 cleaning modes, but these have changed and are now called Clean, White+, Tongue Care, Gum Health, and Deep Clean+. The brush comes with 3 intensity levels. one which best suits the sensitive gums is the lowest intensity ‘Sensitive’. And now there is no scenario for ‘Sensitive’ cleaning mode anymore, as every one of the 5 modes can be sensitive, or medium, or intense!
It helps in recognizing the brush heads and select matching brush modes automatically, with the inbuilt in the handle called BrushSync ModePairing system. So it knows which brush head you have put on and it automatically selects the most suitable mode and intensity for it. This is really handy, although it does highlight the one disparagement we can have is the high price. As smart brush heads will not be economical.
This series offers the most abundant accessories on the current market, for example – the 9700 (HX9957/51) includes in the box are 3 plaque control brush heads, 2 gum care brush heads, 2 white brush head, 1 tongue brush, 1 USB charging travel case and the glass charger.
The free smart Sonicare App works with IoS or Android and is available for download. It is there to give real-time reviews and individualized instructions. Most people think they can brush their teeth properly, but I was surprised to find that 2 minutes is a lot longer than you think and that I could do better by not scrubbing. The pressure sensor keeps you from brushing too hard.
Finally, the USB charging travel case is an elegant accessory. Your 2 weeks of battery life should be ample, but it’s nice to know you can plug it in wherever you are.
All in all, compared with the last generation of flagship Sonicare FlexCare Platinum, a qualitative leap has taken place in both the function and the designing. Although Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Smart is a bit dearer, it’s still a worthy one to invest in!
- Features namely, the latest sensing and auxiliary functions of Philips, including the location sensor, scrubbing sensor, 3D mouth map, TouchUp, BrushSync mode pairing, brush head replacement reminder.
- Accessories: The fancy USB / wall outlet charging travel case and wireless glass charger are original and attractive.
- A modern look. Smart series is the most colourful product of all high-end electric toothbrushes in the market till date.
- The high cost of the three models of Smart series is more than the other series of Sonicare, as do the replacement smart brush heads.
- Most of the Sonicare brushes have 3 weeks of battery life but the Smart only have 2 weeks, which is perhaps due to the fact that they have so many additional features consuming on the power.
Here comes the second best toothbrush! It is not the simple electric toothbrush you have seen. I would like to call it rather a dental protection system. It’s a smart, feature-rich device that makes sure that you have a superb brushing experience, every single morning. Of course, it’s expensive too.
In case if you did not know, Oral-B is noted for its oscillating-rotating brush heads that are proven to be very effective. According to what dentists say, these brushes can deal with 100% more plaque — thus offering an impressive level of dental cleanliness.
It comes in dimensions 4×9.2×10 and weighs 2.6 Pounds.
Oral-B Genius Pro Electric Toothbrush
There are a few features I loved in this rechargeable toothbrush. Apart from the two-minute timer for truly healthy brushing session, the position-detection technology helps you brush all the areas with care. You can also connect the brush to the smart phone via Bluetooth, to get real-time feedback on position and pressure.
Talking about the comfort level, Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electric Toothbrush is just awesome. It does not put much pressure on gums, although the 16-Degree angle is effective for plaque cleaning. Thanks to the Li-Ion battery, you can use the brush for around 12 days with a single charge. And, even the charging dock is cool.
Summing up, I believe Oral-B Genius Pro 8000 Electric Toothbrush is suitable for professionals who do care about dental health. With this, you get the right time of right brushing, along with advanced customization. At the end of the day, you won’t have to worry about dental cleanliness anymore.
6 different brushing modes (gentler sensitive, whitening, 3D daily clean, gum care, pro-clean and tongue cleaning mode) are the most comprehensive modes that Oral-B can provide in 2017, makes the cleaning head move an extra 3000 times (total 48,800 movements/min) faster per minute and help it to remove 500% more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
The black body is sleek and it fits the hand comfortably. If you press too hard it senses this and tells you to back off with a bright red light on the SmartRing that encircles it. This seems like a gimmick until you get used to it and it then feels really useful. The same ring can be left on 1 of 12 colors the rest of the time, which is nice if you like personalize things.
The Oral-B APP turns your phone into a brushing guide that has you switch quadrant every 30 seconds. A brushing APP might seem a bit inconsistent too, but 1 million downloads as of 2017 suggest that a lot of people are using it.
It comes with a smart travel case with USB charging, a storage compartment for brush heads. The Lithium-Ion battery system holds for a decent 12 days between charges.
The 8000 Series incorporates the latest features and cleaning technology of Oral-B, what’s more, compared with other high-end Oral-B products, it is a very balanced product that takes into account the daily oral cleaning needs of different types of users. Although the Pro 8000 costs a lot compared to other low-end products but then it gives a lot too. As a complete all-around electric toothbrush, it’s well worth the investment and a worthy winner.
- 6 brushing modes can be a very good choice for many users.
- Oral-B APP with Bluetooth connectivity, it tracks our brushing habits and provides real-time feedback, brushing timer with the feature incorporated Bluetooth.
- Smart Ring indicates the pressure.
- Dual charging (including wireless charging) system and extra-long Li-ion battery life
- Considerate accomplice suite – Anybody would like the nicer looking travel case and the suction mount smart phone holder
- Any of the good and efficient products comes with being a bit pricey.
It is absolutely a value for your Money!
Another product from Oral-B, this electric toothbrush does not come with any fancy features. Even though, it ensures clean teeth, in the shortest time possible. It needs to be noted that you are paying a reasonably lower amount to purchase this toothbrush.
One thing that stays same is the Oscillating-Rotating Cross-Action brush head that is angled at 16 Degree. It is quite effective when it comes to your everyday brushing sessions. Because the brush is offering a better cleaning rate of 300%, the device is a great choice if you are just changing to electric toothbrushes.
Oral-B White Pro
It’s suggested to replace the brush heads once in every three months, and you can use any of certified brush heads from Oral-B. You can pick one from Floss Action, Precision Clean, Dual Clean, Deep Sweep etc. If we take the case of other features, it has a pressure sensor that stops the brush head if you’re too hard.
It comes in dimensions 2.2×4.4×10 and weighs 10.6 ounces.
Obviously, Oral-B Pro 1000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush features the 2-minute timer system that you see on an Oral-B range. And, what’s more, without all the bells and whistles, the device lets you know when it’s time to change the focusing area in your mouth.
Finally, it’s a good deal for sure. You are getting a basic rechargeable toothbrush that is taking care of gum health as well. For the common man, I believe, the Oral-B Pro Timer and Pressure Sensor are enough for comfort.
- Decent price attracts many to buy and experience the basic functions of an electric toothbrush
- Although it’s an entry-level product, it comes with good and comfortable external appearance.
- The bristles on the included head might be a bit stiff for some people.
- It’s a bit loud when it working, you may be uncomfortable, especially when you first contact an electric toothbrush.
The Oral-B Pro 6000 is another newcomer to the chart of 2018; it has a very similar appearance and basic functions of Pro 8000. I think it will replace the market position of Oral-B Pro 7000 in the short term, the Pro 7000 was released 2 years ago, its comprehensive cost performance is not as good as this product.
Thanks to being reasonably priced and well featured. It offers good value; with a SmartRing that gives you feedback as you brush (it can be set to one of 12 colors of your choice). It warns you to stop pressing on too hard and makes sure you spend the right amount of time in each quadrant of your mouth. The brush is pressure-aware so it slows the brush speed down if you’re too vigorous, and will even stop if you go at it too hard for too long. Opting to this brush will be an easy way to protect your gums.
Oral-B Pro 6000
The Pro 6000 has equipped with the Oral-B App as well, it helps you to follow dentist recommendations and achieve your brushing goals, getting the fresher breath, whitening, and gum health.
The 5 cleaning modes that help you achieve your aims are Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Pro-Clean, but you will have to invest in extra heads if you want to take maximum advantage of them. Only the CrossAction head comes in the box, but I found it to be a great all-rounder anyway. It’s crisscrossed and angled bristles are great at getting between teeth, and are claimed to remove 3 times as much plaque than a manual toothbrush.
The lithium-ion battery has 12 days life of regular use in it, and the brush is very good at reporting exactly when it needs to be recharged. If you want to keep battery life in a good condition, it’s best to run it down completely flat at least every 6 months. The Oral-B Pro 6000 comes with a travel case that’s functional but not particularly attractive, and a charging stands with slots for replacement brush heads.
Since these are not too expensive, you won’t mind filling them up! And since the brush is not that expensive and does so much, it’s a great value option for anyone.
- It has the almost the same basic functions with high-end products, including the visible pressure sensor, 360 degrees LED smart ring, real-time feedback and the Oral-B App.
- 5 brushing model options ensure that you are getting a handle that is suitable both for a wider range of users and even for the unique needs
- Strong battery performance to 12 days life, it is an improvement if you comparing with the last generation – Pro 5000 and Pro 7000.
- This product will be more worthy of recommendation if Philips can offer us more accessories in its package, even if give one more brush head
As the first product of the DiamondClean series, The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean has created a pioneer in appearance design – the minimalist style and integrated design concept of Sonicare’s high-end product family. Frankly, its user experience is very close to the Diamond Clean Smart and the quality of cleaning feels as good as well. However, it won’t make you think this is a fashionable product since it is missing a couple of popular functions: Bluetooth technologies, smart App support, and visible pressure sensor. Never mind, it still can be my first choice if want to buy a non-Bluetooth/App electric toothbrush!
It has 5 cleaning modes called Clean, White, Sensitive, Gum Care and Deep Clean, but if you want to switch the modes during the brushing, you have to turn the body off, then turn on the power and select the modes again. Although the minimalist design of Philips is attractive, we think it still needs to be improved in the aspect of the human operation.
An impressive 3 weeks of battery life when fully charged via the smart-looking charger (a glass cup with an inductive charger) or the USB port built into the travel case.
After using a brush with the pressure sensor it’s hard to go back. It’s just such a useful feature and it’s one that the DiamondClean is missing. It’s also missing Bluetooth, so there’s no smart phone APP to guide your brushing. Yes, it still has the typical 2-minute timer with a 30-second alert that beeps and pauses for a moment to have you change the quadrant you’re brushing, but the lack of the other features lets the Oral-B inch ahead. The Bluetooth APP turns your phone into a brushing guide that has you switch quadrant every 30 seconds. An Oral-B brushing app might seem gimmicky too, but 1 million downloads as of 2017 suggest that a lot of people are using it.
In its favour, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean has stylish looks and it does have one unique feature, the ‘Easy Start’ option, which gradually increases the brushing power over the first 14 sessions to allow new users a gentle entry to electric brushing.
So all in all, the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a great brush, but it would be the better value if it was cheaper (Considering that its function is less than that of Oral-B’s top series, the price is still high).
- 5 brushing modes suitable for any mouth type and even cater for sensitive gums.
- Modest and pretty nice shape of the handle grip. Variety of modes with different brush handle colors is also a good idea to improve the sales
- Dual charging system (inductive charge cup or charging in the travel case). Long battery lifespan that lasts up to 3 weeks on a single charge.
- Smartimer and Quadpacer give a right guidance and simplify brushing
- Lack of the popular functions like pressure sensor and smart APP (But the timer and quadrant will be as sufficient if you can see the real-time instructions display that tells you when to move to the which section on the APP)
- This is one of the most expensive series of Philips although it has missed above functions
- It can a bit inconvenient to switch the modes while brushing.
The Oral-B Pro 3000 is one model among more than 10 in the Oral-B range, and is exactly the middle. It isn’t the cheapest, and most basic, nor is it most expensive and desirable. But it is good value and appeals because it is the first in the Oral-B range to offer the ‘Sensitive’ cleaning mode, which lots of dentists recommend. So, it’s a little bit bland, but it does what it’s supposed to and it does it effectively.
In the box, you get the handle, 2 brush heads (Cross Action and Sensitive) a charger and toothbrush head storage. It offers Oral-B 3-D movement which sweeps and pulsates to clean your teeth and gives 2 times the plaque removal than a manual brush.
It offers 3 cleaning modes, Daily Clean, Sensitive and Gum Care and the usual pressure sensor, which activates a red light that’s hard to miss, to let you know when you’re brushing too hard.
While it does have a 2-minute timer, you’ll have to get a stopwatch or count to 30 if you want to know when to change quadrants.
Its battery life of 7 days is pretty weak when compared to Phillips brushes. This translates to just 28 minutes of continuous usage, and there is no battery status indicator, so keeping it charged is paramount.
Why the Pro 3000 ranked more than a lot of high-end products? In my opinion it offers the very basic and the essential function of the middle class product – the Oral-B APP with Bluetooth technology, unlike the entry-level products (e.g. Pro 1000) you will have the complete version of the real-time brushing guidance – assembled with timer, quadrants, pressure sensor and brushing data storage and tracking.
So, the Oral-B Pro 3000 doesn’t shine, but its price to performance ratio means it’s very good value, it feels like the money well spent if you don’t need other the extra gadgets.
- You can have the complete experience of the brush coming at half the price of a high-end pricey brush.
- Three brushing modes best suit the needs of each catering to their teeth and gum types.
- The APP stores your last 20 cleans and brushing data and supports you in your everyday brushing.
- It will be better if the battery lasting were longer
- You will not be notified when the power is less until it is completely drained.
- People who are bothered to have white teeth rather than a healthy gum and teeth, this brush upset them! As, there is no Whitening mode.
It is the best mid-end products with a great balance of overall performance!
Here comes the Oral-B Pro 5000 and 5500.They both have the slim and feature-rich toothbrush. The 5000 series are similar to the Pro 3000 and come with 2 additional cleaning mode– Whitening and Deep Clean. It also comes with a travel case, 3 brush heads to the 3000’s 1 and has a slightly darker Royal Blue colour.
The Oral-B Pro 5000/5500 also offers Bluetooth connectivity and the Oral-B App to guide your brushing. The App lets you share up to 6 months of brushing data with your dentist which allows them to give you specific recommendations for how to brush at home. It records your brushing habits and graphs them to remind you when it’s time to change your brush head too, a handy feature.
They are similar toothbrushes which will get your teeth pretty much as clean as each other, but with the Oral-B Pro 5000/5500 you’re paying more money for the extra deep clean mode and one more refilled brush head, and some people won’t find essential of the travel case.
- The sophisticated 5 brushing modes, the extra Whitening mode is necessary
- The APP supports your everyday brushing; it also could storage your brushing data from the last 20 cleans, easy for tracking
- Compared with the Pro 3000, you will pay nearly extra $30 for 2 additional brushing modes and a travel case, but it only comes with one brush head while the 5500 offers two heads.
It is called “Connected” because it is an upgrade generation of the FlexCare model and as a former flagship of Sonicare product lines; this is one of the first electric toothbrushes offering the brushing APP application of Philips.
When you connected the Sonicare App, the sensors in the brush handle will send your brushing data to your smart phone via Bluetooth, providing the real-time data from varies sensors which detecting the brushing area, scrubbing, and pressure. The App also provides the personalized brushing coaching and brush head performance monitor (to remind you to replace the brush head based on your brushing data record).
Unlike Oral-B, Philips offers this function only in its high-end products lines (another one is Diamond Clean Smart). So it is a very important product of Philips although FlexCare Platinum Connected is not among the best ranking.
Again, the FlexCare Platinum Connected is a brush that cleans teeth well, the head humming along at 31,000 strokes per minute, which you’d think would strip paint but actually feels gentle! It drops below the Oral-B Pro 5000/5500 though due to value for money. You do get 2 brush heads, a stylish plastic travel case and a small charging base, and it has a long battery life of 2 weeks from a single full charge, but it’s just a little too pricey for what it is.
The sonic action claims to stimulate blood circulation to improve gum health and it certainly feels like it works because you’ll keep running your tongue over your smooth teeth after every brushing.
Its Deep Clean mode has you brush for 3 minutes to help fix trouble spots. The other 2 modes are called Daily and White, and each is available in low, medium and high settings. The White mode goes for an extra 40 seconds beyond the regulation 2 minutes which lets you focus on stains on the visible front teeth.
There are 2 models of the FlexCare Platinum Connected to the market – HX9192/01 and HX9192/02. The HX9192/01 is the basic model while the HX9192/02 offers an extra UV Sanitizer which built into the charging base, of course, you will pay $40 more to get this equipment.
- The Sync brushing data and real-time feedback via Bluetooth will give you a whole new brushing experience if you’re an existing user of Philips but never tried the Sonicare APP
- 3 brushing modes together with 3 intensities setting make 9 different combinations
- Considering accessory suit including 3 different type of brush heads and an extra UV sanitizer
- We are puzzled by the pricing of the product; its price is even close to Philips’s top line – DiamondClean!
Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ is the best choice for someone who is looking for white teeth with no plaque. So, this works best in removing the plaque effectively.
This satisfying chunky Sonicare HealthyWhite+ white brush with lime green accents as told focuses on getting your teeth whiter. I don’t think that really excuses offering just 1 brush head though. A bit more choice would have been nice for the money, although you do get a travel case and a charging station and a brush that’s good at what it does.
The fast-sonic cleaning action – Up to 31,000 strokes/min is the most distinguishing feature of Sonicare HealthyWhite+, that’s why it has a brighter white effect than other products. Phillips claims it can manage up to 7 times more plaque removal than a manual brush and makes teeth whiter in a week (removing everyday stains such as coffee, tea, tobacco, and red wine).
The Sonicare HealthyWhite+ also offers 2 brushing modes (Clean and White) and 3 settings, mean that you can turn it down if you’re teeth become sensitive. You get a great 3 weeks of battery life along with a 2-minute timer, 30-second pacer and automatic power off.
The ‘Easy Start’ program is a thoughtful addition for new users to gently get them used to electric brushing over 14 sessions.
Where it drops down in the ranking is with the lack of a pressure sensor, which never used to be essential but it’s becoming something that electric toothbrush users expect. Its body is plastic rather than the tracker rubber of the Oral-B brushes so it can be slippery when wet.
There also have 2 models of the Sonicare HealthyWhite+ on the market – HX8911/02 and HX8918/10. The HX8911/02 is the basic model while the HX8918/10 offers the extra tongue brush and tongue spray. We think the HX8918/10 worth the price since it only cost $10 more that you can have a step forward to keep your tongue clean.
Its only drawback is the price. The Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ gives a decent clean but that will cost you more than it really should. Cheaper brushes can do the job just as well, and when you factor in the cost of replacement brush heads too, it has to place below its more all-around competitors and stable-mates.
- Adaptable intensity settings are a great feature, particularly if you have sensitive teeth. With 2 modes and 6 customizable settings, the Sonicare HealthyWhite+ is fully adaptable
- We must be grateful to the Lithium ION battery, it can last for up to three weeks of daily use
- The slim, ergonomic design of the toothbrush and its compact size make it ideal for taking and using on the go
- The model is much quieter than the older model, for example – compare with the 2 series
- Lack of pressure sensor and interactive brushing APP
- The body of the brush is also made of plastic, meaning that the brush can occasionally become slippery when it is wet
- Only supplied with one Diamondwhite head. Considering its price, Adding more than 1-2 replacement brushes will make it more value for money
Philips Sonicare 3 series will be the best brush for sensitive and bleeding gums.
Bleeding and swollen gums can make you prone to gingivitis and even tooth loss. Mine get sore now and then and this does feel easier on them. It claims that it smoothly and effectively removes 6 times more plaque from along the gum line than a manual toothbrush thanks to the speed head movement and by driving fluid between the teeth in a rinsing action.
The handle is comfortable and is easy to grip and the brush head has a cup-shaped profile that delivers a gentle and even clean for the teeth and gums. Your mouth definitely feels cleaner after and gums don’t feel as bothered. Blue reminder bristles let you know when the brush head needs changing, which is handy if you’re as lackadaisical about such things as I am.
It has timers to make sure you brush for 30 seconds in 4 sections of your mouth and there’s a battery charge indicator to let you know when it’s running low. Again, it revs to 31,000 brush strokes per minute but is safe and gentle on orthodoxies, dental work, veneers, and implants. In the box, you get the handle, 1 brush head, 1 small charger, and 1 hard travel case. Battery life is the usual Philips standard, an amazing 3 weeks.
Overall, Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health is a series of special designs to improve gum problems; it does a great job especially work together with ProResults gum health brush heads, but again, compared with Sonicare2 series you don’t have to pay a higher price than necessary, if your gums are healthy at the moment.
- People suffering from bleeding sensitive gums, this will be the best choice and provides best results.
- If you are not a gum disease patient, then you should be really thinking about the amount it costs you.
- There are no additional features to look for in this model of brush from Philips.
All of the brushes are not created the same! It is one’s personal choice to go for a particular brush keeping all of the factors in mind. One looks for a standard and effective one for a purpose and other may look for a low budget one which is best in its terms.
So, the brushes which we have presented in our Top Ten Review’s list are obviously good ones for you to invest in and enjoy the electric toothbrush benefits, unlike the routine manual toothbrush which everybody has been using from the past.
You can choose any one of these Electric Toothbrushes and maintain your Oral Health.